Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My First Blog

After obsessing over many other blogs for years now and becoming addicted to Pinterest, I decided it is finally time for me to start up my own. This will primarily be a craft blog, with other bits of daily life sneaking their way in, I'm sure.
I am into weird crafts, as I so fondly refer to them. I love to reuse trash and find cool projects that make my friends and family say, "How did you think of that!?" (my response is usually, "Pinterest!") My boyfriend gets highly irritated with my "craft supply" hoarding but I can't help it! He really loved when we were trying to fit all of our stuff into a too-small-U-Haul (by the way, we had to leave some stuff behind) and I insisted that my 3 boxes of empty wine bottles simply could not be abandoned.
So as this is my first blog, please bare with me as I get my bearings and try to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment