Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pinterest Picks of the Day

After perusing Pinterest for a little while (4 hours) today, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite pins. By the way, if anyone is interested, my Pinterest page is http://pinterest.com/groovybree/.

Up first is some awesome Homemade Eye Makeup Remover from Frugally Sustainable. Super easy instructions and SOOO cheap!


This hodgepodge of furniture would be absolutely perfect for a little craft nook for me! It's too cute and I LOVE the purple! I would definitely feel inspired crafting it up here.


These candy jars from This Old Chair are TOO STINKIN' CUTE! And super cheap. I am betting I could get the candle sticks and the jars at the dollar store, too!


Next up, I am in love with the crazy nail art I've been seeing all over Pinterest! I've seen everything under the sun from water marbling to this cool newspaper print from Beauty and a Baby!


Last but not least, for today, probably the coolest money card I've ever seen. I am completely obsessed with this blog, Older and Wisor; she makes the most beautiful and unique presents I've ever seen.

That's all for now folks! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment