Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Valentine's Day

You will soon find out, I am completely obsessed with Valentine's day. Hearts are pretty much my favorite thing ever so, as you can imagine, I have a field day with the decorations. Not only do I make/buy tons of decorations but most of the time, they're an all year long thing for me.

I love deviled eggs, they are just de-friggin'-licious. So when I came across this super cute heart shaped deviled egg tutorial on Pinterest, I about crapped my pants. (just kidding) Not to mention, I'm pretty horrible in the kitchen so the fact that these are super easy, just made my day.


This cute LoVe pillow from Etsy seller, NestaHome, is absolutely to die for. I could do that, right?


Attention to Detail Blog has some of the most creative wrapping ideas I've ever seen and this beautiful weaved ribbon would be absolutely perfect for a Valentine's Day gift. *hint hint Jason*


These coasters are AMAZING! I actually did something similar to these. I made pretty much all of my Christmas gifts and my major obsession for all of the girls was epoxy resin. In several of my molds, I stuck these little conversation hearts inside and they turned out super cute. Anyway, back to topic, these conversation heart coasters from Paper, Plate and Plane rock!

I don't know what it is about these silly little hearts on sticks from Etsy seller, Sewn Natural, but they are so stinkin' cute and I NEED to make some!

Some more adorable little hearts on sticks from Revlie, the pictures on their site aren't showing up for me so the picture will take you to may take you to my Pinterest, sorry.


These Valentine's Day Arm Warmers made from socks out of the Target dollar bins are amazing and if I could just find a sewing machine, I think I could even make them!!! (I can't sew) Thanks for the cute idea Alisa Burke!

I will be posting MANY more Valentine's Day ideas, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment